Working for Course Connect is Pure Freedom
Are you interested in becoming a Course Connect Instructor?
Are you an educator with an entrepreneurial spirit?
If so, let’s first discuss the benefits…
- All Course Connect Instructors are NYS Certified Educators: You are in good company here at Course Connect. All of your colleagues here are NYS Certified and highly knowledgeable and skilled educators who have experience working with children and adult students. You have the opportunity to reach out to your Course Connect colleagues once you have chosen to become an instructor here.
- You create your own schedule: You choose when you’d like to teach your course. Typically, courses are in the evening or on weekends because they are targeted to working educators who need professional development hours. As long as you can target your audience and cater to their schedules as well as to your own, this can be the perfect work-life balance match for you and your lifestyle.
- Both You and Course Connect create your social media campaign to advertise your course: You can advertise your course in any way that you’d like on your various social media channels. You have your own creative style and message to convey to your social media followers. This is your opportunity to package and sell your product, your CTLE course.
- Course Connect provides the webinar software: Course Connect has got you covered. All you have to do as an instructor is show up to your computer at your scheduled time and teach your content. You don’t have to pay any fees to use webinar software.
- Course Connect has a very substantial subscriber base: Course Connect does its own advertising so you already start with a substantial potential customer base.
- Course Connect will provide the NYS CTLE Certificate: Once you have told Course Connect that your students have completed your course based on your standards, then CC will produce an on-line NYS CTLE Certificate and send it to your participants. Your students will be able to make a copy of this certificate and send it to the state in order to maintain their NYS certification (NYS CTLE Sponsorship is coming soon).
- Course Connect is planning to provide up to 45 hour asynchronous courses (coming soon): Within a year, CC will offer 45 hour asynchronous courses that will produce additional financial income and opportunity for you. The classes will start and end at your discretion and you will have the flexibility of time and freedom to grade and conference with your students as you see fit.
- Get paid 50% of all of the students who enroll and complete your class: Course Connect wants you to view this position as having your own business. You will be able to have a following based on the courses you offer. Many times, students choose a teacher before they choose a course. Your teaching style may attract a wide range of students who are not only interested in the topics you are teaching, but because you are teaching it. Pay structure: If 100 students enroll in your class (300 is the max) at $50 per student, you will receive $5000/2=$2500. The price of the course will vary based on the amount of hours per course. More hours per course=higher price per course. Upon the completion of your course, Course Connect will provide you with a W9 form that you will give to your tax preparer at the end of the year. The W9 form is applicable after you have earned $600 or more according to NYS law.
- You can work as much or as little as you want: You create your courses and you choose to teach them as much or as little as you’d like. Have extra time? Teach more. If not, teach less. It’s your business, work it as much as you’d like.
- You can teach the same course as many times as you’d like: Just because you have finished teaching a course does not mean you can’t teach it again. Provide more opportunity to your colleagues by providing courses and make more money in the process.
- Receive a Friends and Family Discount: Do you have friends and family who are educators who need CTLE credit hours? Great! Send them to Course Connect and they will receive a 30% off discount to learn from us.
- Recommend friends or family to teach courses: Have some friends who would like to teach at Course Connect? Great! Send them over and receive a $100 referral payment for both you and your friend. Plan your courses, teach them successfully and receive $100 each.
- Make Additional Money by Bringing NYS Certified Instructors to Teach for Course Connect: If an original teaching instructor brings his or her friend or family member to teach courses for Course Connect, the original teaching instructor will make a 10% commission for every class taught successfully by the new instructor. For example: If new instructor teaches a course and it costs $50 per person and she has 10 students in attendance, the total amount of the tuition enrollment for the course is $500. The new teaching instructor will receive $250, Course Connect will receive $200 and the original teaching instructor who brought him or her to Course Connect will receive a $50 commission. If the new teaching instructor teaches 5 courses and each of them renders $500 total per course, the new teaching instructor will receive $250 x 5 = $1250 and the original teaching instructor who brought him or her to Course Connect will receive $50 x 5 =$250. If an original teaching instructor brings 5 friends or family members to teach courses for Course Connect and they each teach 5 courses and each course renders $500 that would be $1250 per friend ($250 commission x 5 friends=$1250 total commission to the original teaching instructor).
- There is no limit to the amount of courses anyone can teach and there is no limit to the number of instructors at Course Connect so the financial opportunity here is limitless.